Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nikki's Challenge-Week Twelve

Well, Nikki's Challenge has become, for me, more of just a reason to blog. :)

This past Friday we went to Dialog in the Dark. It was amazing. It was so neat to try to get around rooms without being able to see anything and to figure out what you were holding. You learn to live by touch and sound. The only thing I identified in Kroger was the Italian salad dressing. :)

I'm working a project, but I need help. I need fun games for anywhere from 1 player to group games. They need to be games that require few or no accessories other than chairs. And no really rough games. If you can think of any that fit this description, please let me know. I'm trying to find as many as possible.

I still don't have pictures of my haircut. It's pretty much just like the other one only shorter. :) I'll try to get pictures sometime soon. Maybe. But here are some other pictures for now. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!!!

S.P.

Anonymous said...

Heya Helpdesk,

(Spell check doesn't like either of those words...hmph. It didn't like that one either.)

I think you should blog about other stuff too. Did we take any pictures at the GBraves' game?

Love ya.