Saturday, July 10, 2010

Nikki's Challenge-Week Ten

I got pictures of my new haircut, but they're not on the computer yet. As for my accomplishment this week, I organized our spice cabinet. 8) Frisbee got rained out most of the way through and I drove the golf cart home...with the windshield down. :) This week I also joined a running club here in town that one of my friends started. We had our first run this morning - 1 1/2 miles. Needless to say, I walked part and ran part.

For those of you who voted on my poll that you don't like the new look, please vote on my new polls. I'm trying to decide how to do my new background, and I know some of you don't like it because it's hard to read, so I'm trying to figure out what colors need to be fixed.

I haven't been taking many pictures lately, so I'm running out of ones to post. I don't feel like digging around right now trying to find more, so here's one that was easy to find. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oooohhhh. Organizing the spice cabinet! Sounds wonderful; I wish I could've been there just to watch you!!

Can't wait to see pictures of your new hairdo!!

Love, Mrs. S :)

Illinois Lori said...

Mrs S. WOULD love it that you organized your spice cabinet, LOL!!! I want her to come organize mine... ;-)

Hey, guess what? I've moved my blog over here to Blogger! Whoo-hoo!

Can't wait to see your new haircut, be sure you post a photo of it!

Love,
Mrs. H