Monday, August 9, 2010

Nikki's Challenge-Week Thirteen and Week Fourteen

Well, I had managed to post every week...

Two weekends ago some friends of ours took us to a GBraves game. It was a lot of fun. Here's a picture of all the kids (minus the three older boys) with the mascot:



This past week I've been starting to get all my schoolwork for next year sorted out. Saturday morning I went running. In the afternoon we drove to some friends' house and went geocaching with six of their children. We didn't find the one we set out to find, but we found a different one. That evening we went to a surprise 25th anniversary party for a couple at our church. The aforementioned family was also there, so for most of the party I got to watch their four littlest. :)

As for a picture of my haircut, the picture from the ballgame is the only one I have, so it'll have to suffice. Here's another picture for y'all. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Sounds like so much fun!! : D What a beautiful picture! : )