Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm Still Here

I'm still alive and well. :) I've just been really busy. Last weekend was the state homeschool convention. Now I'm trying to get school all caught up and figured out for next year. We found a chemistry book at the UBS for $1 because the previous owner had doodled in it. So Mom said since it had already been doodled in, she didn't care if I doodled in it. :) I've already done some doodling of my own. :) This is the first school book of mine that I've been allowed to doodle in. It's rather fun. :) On the school note, Dad got some programming books at the convention and I'll be doing those next year!

Okay, I never posted the answer to this question, but I'm finally getting around to it. :)

Two numbers, both under 1000, are only one number apart. The lowest common multiple of the two numbers is 996003 more than the higher number. What are the two numbers?

And the answer is:

998 and 999

I was tagged by Allison!


Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries

Dogs or cats?
Dogs

Beds or Sleeping bags?
Beds

Hamburger or Hot dog?
Hamburger

Typing or Writing?
Typing

Day or Night?
Both

Beach or Lake?
Beach

Christmas or Easter?
Christmas

Math or Reading?
Both

Tests or Studying?
Studying

Pens or Pencils?
Pens

Caterpillars or Butterflies?
Butterflies :)

Diamonds or Pearls?
Diamonds

Well, I've got to run for now. More later, possibly. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are alive and well!!! :)

It was great fun running around with you last week!

Sarah.

CaptainBible said...

I wanted to say that I didn't read the e-mail your Mom sent my Mom the day before GHEA until after I got back from the convention. So I didn't know much about what anybody said about volunteering at the used book sale. And my Mom didn't say much about it.
But I noticed your brother was working there.