Okay, I finally got the pictures off the camera. And in the process of doing so, I made a very interesting discovery. No one had downloaded the pictures from the camera since the end of January! That's a long time. Hopefully I'll get some of them up here soon. :)
This one is of all the squares before they were assembled. The top two piles had already been cut out a long time ago.
This is of the not-quite-complete quilt top laying on our floor. The picture was taken with the camera zoomed all the way out and up against the ceiling.
The reason the last picture was of it not quite complete is because I thought of a way to get the corners to go from looking like this:
To looking like this:
I figured that if I was going to spend all this time on a quilt, I could take the extra 45 min - 1 hour to get the corners perfect. :)
Well, I've got to run. We're off to JoAnn's; MissJo is helping me redecorate the room and we have to get fabric for a chair we're recovering. :) Pictures coming sometime after it's complete. :)