Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nikki's Challenge-Week Three & Various

Weel, this week was busy. I know I normally post on Mondays, but my project wasn't done until last night, and I didn't have time to post about it before bed. :) Anyways, my project for this week was to make five graduation slideshows. It was rather fun, but kinda hectic. We were supposed to get to the church an hour before the program started so that we could make sure everything worked, but we ended up getting there right before it started. 8| The slideshows worked very well thanks to the amazing techies in the sound booth. :)

As for life, it's been pretty busy. My sister is helping me rearrange our room. I like how it's turning out. I started Chemistry last week. Not fun. I'm still playing my violin. I'm really enjoying it. Not much else going on around here.

No comments: