Thursday, February 4, 2010

Help

I can't figure blogger out. I read the help topics for friend connect, but I can't even find the page that it says to be on to start changing my settings.

So, can someone please help? When I follow someone's blog, I can't figure out how to get it to show my profile picture instead of a little bubble person. I figured out how to make a poll that never closes, but I can't figure out how to make one that does close. I can't figure out how to get a list on the side of my blog of all the blogs I'm subscribed to. And I'm not about to go changing the look of my blog. Thankfully though, that's the one thing I like just the way it is. :)

Any help or hints about blogger would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hey S!
To close the poll, you go to you "layout page" and click on the poll gadget, to open it up. the nclick "remove".
To add a link list, go to your layout page again, and click "Add a Gadget". Then scroll and find the Gadget Link List, or you can use Blog List. One you click on on of those, start typing in the sites!
I like you blog, and I'm glad I could help!
--Allison