Monday, October 18, 2010

Tag!

I've been tagged by Mrs. S! So, here it goes. :)


Do you have any special Christmas goodies that you like to make every year?

Last year I made sugar cookies for our neighbors, and I'm looking forward to doing that again this year.

Do you send Christmas cards? Photo? Letter?

We give cards to the neighbors with their cookies. In the past, my wonderful sister MissJo has put together a letter and rounded us all up for a photo, but we haven't done that in a couple of years.


Do you have a favorite Christmas or birthday gift that you received as a child?


I loved my American Girl doll that my grandparents got for me on my birthday. I also loved my stuffed little black puppy my other grandparents gave me.


What was your favorite subject in school? Is it your favorite to teach?

I'm really enjoying my speech class, I love violin, and I'm actually enjoying Spanish. And I've never taught anything, so I wouldn't know.


Are you a morning person or a night person?

Definitely a night owl.


What is one thing you wish you had more time to do?

I don't wish I had more time to do anything. Twenty four hours in a day is plenty for me.


What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Chocolate chip cookie dough.


Do you make your bed every day?

Nope.


Well, I'm off to write my speech that I have to give on Friday. G'night!

No comments: