Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Miscellaneous

Well, I never thought I'd be saying this, but in the past week and a half, I've read seven science fiction books. They were amazing. The Shadow Children series by Haddix. And no, sci-fi isn't what I used to think it was. It includes all books that portray life with a different political scheme. They were neat books. Scary, I could see all of it happening, though. Haddix is a superb storyteller.

For those of you who like pictures, I took lots of them at MissJo's concert last Sunday, but it might take me a while to get them down here. We're back to the long journey to get them from the camera to this computer because our card reader hasn't been being very nice lately. I'll try to get them down here soon.

For those of you who like videos and those of you who like music, here's one that I found the other night. It's really sweet.



Well, that's all for now. If I can get the pictures onto this computer, I'll try to post them soon.

No comments: