Monday, September 27, 2010

Thought Y'all Might Enjoy

Normally when I listen to my music on the computer, I keep the volume between 1/4 to 1/3 of max volume. Fast forward...imagine the end of the bridge of Healing Begins...just after the singing...as it's ramping up before quieting down...yeah, that part...imagine that playing 3-4x louder than loud. That's what happened to me for about 2 seconds until I could figure out what the noise was and how to stop it. Boy, did it scare me silly. I have never experienced an emotion like that before. It scared me so bad I started shaking from head to toe and crying. It really was that loud and unexpected. So, how did it happen? I was watching a video my mom had sent me and I couldn't hear it, so I turned it up all the way. Then I went and forgot that I had turned the volume up and played the song I had paused to see the movie. I'm just brilliant.

Lesson of the day: if you turn the volume up, remember to turn it down before resuming normal activities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my helpdesk needs...a helpdesk. ahem. ;o)

I can't imagine that reaction from you...must've been weird. :oP

The background's cool.

Jennarator15 said...

I've done that countless times with my MP3 player. It nearly gives me a heart attack every time!