Thursday, September 30, 2010

Batman!


I love it how if you look at the picture closely, you can see the reflection of the Batmobile. Recently, in preparing for a speech about a hero, I ordered Batman books from the library. I ended up picking a real life hero for my speech, but still got the books from the library. All together, I have over 1000 pages of the early comics waiting to be read. I have been learning all about the superhero that I thought I knew about. I was kinda surprised to find out that he doesn't fly. I used to think all superheroes flew. I'd have to say he's my favorite though, because of how realistic they tried to make him. I'm really enjoying it. So much so that I knew that if I let myself read all day, I would read all day and never get anything else done. So I've made a rule that's challenging to keep, but a good rule, that I have to complete all of my day's schoolwork before I can even open up the book of Batman. In three days, I've been plowing along in my schoolwork, and I've read the first 100 pages! :)

Well, I hope you've enjoyed the ramblings of what I've been up to. I might try to get some more pictures up here soon. We'll see...

1 comment:

Sarah Belle said...

I like Batman too! :) :) :)