Monday, March 15, 2010

My First Tag!

I've been tagged by my dear friend, Allison. Thank you, Ally!

-----------------------------

High heels or Boots? high heels

What time did you get up this morning? which time? :)

What was the last movie you saw at the cinema? Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

What is your name? Frisbee Girl

What is you favorite TV show? old ones (some of them :)

What do you usually have for breakfast? yogurt

What is your middle name? I'm not telling

What food do you dislike? I will eat anything

What is your favorite CD at the moment? anything MercyMe

Favorite clothing? jeans and a t-shirt

Anywhere in the world on vacation? TN

Are you an organized person? in my own way

Where will you retire to? I haven't planned that far in advance :)

What was your most recent memorable birthday? I remember most all of them, but most recent would be last year of course

What are you going to do after you finish this? read a history book or practice my violin, maybe

What is your Birthstone? I'm not telling

Person you expect to publish this first? whoever wants to

When is your birthday? I'M NOT TELLING!!!

Are you a morning person or a night person? night, definitely

What is your shoe size? 10 1/2 to 11

Do you own any pets? a cat and three parakeets. Anyone want them??? :)

Any exciting news you want to share? I can play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star :)

When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up? lots of things, but the top three were a mom, an F.B.I. agent, and a vet

What is your favorite flower? favorite? I like them all (mostly :)

What is a day on the calender you are looking forward to? ummm...Thursday and Friday

If you were a crayon what color would you be? I'll never be a crayon

How is the weather right now? kinda chilly

Last person you spoke to on the phone? ummm....let me think....Mrs. P

Favorite drink? C-f-A sweet tea

Favorite Restaurant? Steak and Shake, Chick-fil-A, Denny's, and Red Robin

Hair color? brown

What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies, dolls, stuffed animals, our dog, and my outdoor kitchen

Summer or Winter? summer

Chocolate or vanilla? depends on what it is

Cofee or Tea? tea

Wish you were still young? in some ways, yes, and in some ways, no

Do you want your friends to publish this? it would be fun to see their answers

When was the last time you cried? last night

What is under your bed? various and sundry

What did you do last night? went to church

What are you afraid of? guns, medicine, and cars

Salty or Sweet? again, depends on what it is

Best Quality you have? idk, you tell me

Favorite day of the week? Friday or Sunday

What friend will you tag? why don't you just read the tags below? :)

I tag:
Nikki at As For Me and My House, We Will Serve the Lord
Jay at Frisbee Man
Miss Christine at Indeed My Heritage
Abby at Tales of a Left Brain
The Jennarator at The Jennarator

If I tagged you and you don't want to do it, just ignore it. And if I didn't tag you and you want to do it, feel free. :)

2 comments:

The Waldbeser Family said...

the 18th. :)

I hope we can come this Friday as well ~ !

Thank you for tagging me! This one looks really fun. :)

Love, n

Allison said...

You're VERY welcome S!
-Allison